Friday, July 18, 2008

3 Question to know if u are a good friend or not..

1. Will you be angry if ur best friend ignore u and friend others?
a) Yes, I will because i'm her best friend
b) No, because she has her own privacy
2. What'll you do if ur best friend scolded you?
a)I'll try to ignore her
b)I'll scold her back
3. Will you get angry easily and ignore ur best friend just because she best with others?
a)I will because she's my best friend
b)No, I won't because no matter what she'll still be best friend with me.

Answer:-
i)1-a, 2-b and 3-a..
-u are not a good friend because u juz think of yourself and over sensitive
ii)1-b, 2-a, and 3-b
-u are a good friend because u believe your friend and you think is normal for them to hav new friends cuz u believe they'll still be your best friend.

-StephyStango-

No comments: