Tuesday, December 30, 2008

~*~Happy New Year~*~

Happy New Year Everyone!!! It's 2009. Say bye-bye to 2008 and Hello to 2009. I wish all of you happy throughout the year of 2009 and get what you wish. Just now I received a sms from Azreena and she ask me to make a New Year Resolution. But, I do not know what a New Year Resolution is (so stupid ryt). So, I think is maybe a wish for the year 2009 (I think) but nvm. Since I do not know what a resolution is, so I'll just list out what I wish to happen in the year of 2009 :-

~*~ Study Harder and Get Good Results...
~*~ Always Happy And Healthy...
~*~ My Family Will Be Happy And Healthy
~*~ Hope All My Friend Also Will Be Happy and Healthy
~*~ Get a New Earphone...
~*~ Get A Pair of Everlast Shoe...
~*~ Get a 2GB RAM For My Laptop...
~*~ Listen To More Good Songs...

I think that's all. So many wish. But I really hope all the ppl around me will happy always and also healthy. I wish all of you Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true.

-StephyStango-

No comments: