Thursday, March 19, 2009

18 March 2009...

Yeah, yesterday is my birthday. On 17 March midnight Yan Ling is the first one to wish me and then is Azreena, because my credit expire adi so I didn't reply until the next morning. Morning wake up at 8 something. Then, on my phone and another message came. Is Rose wishing me hapy birthday. Already got 3 ppl wish me, so I need to reload my money and say thank you back. After that, is Michelle, Elena, Heng Huei, Yeh Yee, MinYi and Vivien. I thanks all of them. Because of Nicole never go to work, so at 12.30 we continue watching the Japanese movie. It rocks man. It's call "20 Century Boy". And then watch another movie, forgot what name. And then, do my hmwk. At about 4 o'clock. Nicole come down and I ask her wan to play cards. Then, Me, Nicole and my third brother play together until 5 something. Bath and go to KLCC. Reach there at about 6 something. Walk around and go to 'Little Penang'. Ah Tze also got go. Wait for my brother and eat. Then, my second brother and Ah Tze give me a present. Yeah...got present. Others all give on 17 March except for my third brother. NVM. Went to Secret Recipe after that. I ate ice-cream and a piece of cake After that my first brother give me a pack of Famous Amos cookies. My third brother buy a pack of jelly and give me. Then, MinYi call me and wish me. So noisy, her cousin brother wish me happy birthday even though he don't know me. After that we went back home and took out all my present to take a picture. Some picture are quite blur.

Present I get for my birthday.

3 books in one from My Mum.
A Packet of cookies from Adrian

A Jacket from Nicole.

A purse and a ring from Ah Wei and Ah Tze.

A packet of jelly from Ah Han

A watch from Yan, Hei, Vivien, Elena, Dhuha and Michelle.

That night, Wei-Yen and my cousin sister, Michelle. Wish me. Watch Slumdog Millionaire and sleep.

-StephyStango-

No comments: