Monday, November 22, 2010

....

Hello....long time never blog already..SM also say i always never update and when she click she always saw the Miss A wan....so i update new wan...but nowadays...nothing to blog also...

1) Wonder Girls' Concert...hahaha...I'm going to their concert on 11/12/2010 live in Genting
Highland...I miss their world stage performance last time...but now..i can go to their live
concert..haha

2) Holiday...hohoho...second term is finish and now is time to enjoy ourselves...but...bad news is
we have hmwk to do..HOLIDAY ALERTS...and next year we need to sit for our SPM...this
year SPM starts tomorrow...imagine next year on the same date (maybe) we are taking the
SPM...OMG it freaks me out every time I think about it...

3) Lam Lam's House trip..for more information you can visit MinYi's blog...it is very detail..

4) Fanfics...I've been reading fanfics recently since I'm lazy to do the Holiday Alerts..For your
information..fanfic is a story written by fans and they post it online...Some fanfic is fun..some
have a sad ending..AND..SOME IS RATED..First time i press the title that have a [H] beside
it...I have no idea that it is a rated story (for 18 and above) since I'm new to it..When I was
reading it..I was like OMG..Is totally for 18 and above...haha...some of the story main
characters is my friend's idol...

So that's it...SM I GOT UPDATE...NOT MISS A OK?..

~*~StEpHyStAngO~*~

No comments: