Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ponteng

Today, I suppose to go to school but because of my lazyness I never go and my parents just say ok. This morning I went to Genting Klang to yam cha and eat dim sum. When I sit down, I saw my mum waving to someone. So, I look to that direction and I saw Joanne (Roxie's sister). She wave to me and I wave to her. My mum ask where is her parents. She say she come with her friends. Then, my mum just keep on praising her. Say she very beautiful, not like my cousin sis so Lala. Then, say she never change just taller. Then, say again she very beautiful (Roxie, I did not lie, my mum just keep on saying the same thing) say she wear baju very nice. After that, I went back. I watched 'DreamGirls'. Is a nice movie. Then, I went to JJ. I bought a lot of things. 3 clothes and 2 present for Elena and Vivien. 1 something went there and walk until 4.30.While walking, I keep on saying 'Don't let me see any teachers there'.Luckily, no teacher turn up. After that, my mum went into 'Nose' shoe shop. I saw the jie jie again. The jie jie last year teach me play softball wan. Almost same height with me. But, she forget me adi. To my suprise, my brother know her. They talk while my mum try shoes on. Then, my brother come towards me. I tell him, I know her and she play softball wan. He turn to the girl and say u plat softball wan right. The jie jie say how you know. My bro say you got teach my sis b4. Thn, she look at me and think. Suddenly, she say ohhh. She remember adi. Haha. I seen her so many time now only she recognize me. Then, we walk out of that shop. I saw the jiejie beat my bro. My bro tell my mum that she always go to where my bro work (PDI) and curi makan wan. So they know each other. Thn, I saw my father's anak angkat (dikira also la..is a girl). She very close to us wan. She like to walk with us. After a while she left. Thn, my mum saw my uncle. Haha..today I met so many ppl. Joanne, the jiejie, my kakak angkat and my uncle. So, I never go school also nvm la. So malas!!

-StephyStango-

No comments: