Friday, August 29, 2008

Let's KEMBARA MERDEKA!

Today, we have out acting inside the tent. I'm the penduduk who don't wan to giv cukai because the belanda adi kutip. Today we act many times. Then, we scared the people out. We pulled the ppl's shoes and skirt and whatever they have. They scared until scream like hell. We laugh until stomach act. Then, How Sook Peng come in. We pulled her leg, she scream like hell. We pull her baju kurang, she scream louder. Then Vivien hide under the kain the Form6 holdinh and go kacau HSP..she scream more like hell. Then they 1 group go beat the kain. Kesian Vivien. After that, a whole group pengawas come in got Sze Wei, Wei Ling, Ai Hui, and Wai Yee. I, Vivi and Yan Ling kacau them. Thn, someone put their hand inside the curtain. Vivien pull the hand and I help her pull. The ppl scream like hell. Thn Vivi release and pull her leg. Suddenly, I feel a force pulling me out the curtain. What I know next is I've stuck in the middle of 2 group the pengawas group and the help-me group. They pull me so hard that my hand red adi. After that, I ask who we pull and it was Sze Wei. Thn, we laugh so loud. Well. 2 more days to go. I plan to scare more ppl. Haha

-StephyStango-

No comments: