Saturday, August 23, 2008

So What!!

Ok ppl, maybe you all will think Wan Chean is tomboy or to say half boy and half girl. So what! At least she do not mind how other ppl think about her and she won the tittle. Even though they are ppl saying she very ugly..a girl why wan to be a boy. So What!! At least, she won. Everybody have their own favorite singer and so do I. I pick Wan Chean. So what!! If I pick her as my favourite singer it means that I admire her and do not like other ppl talk bad about her in front of me. But, my bro, mum and friend just keep on talk bad about her in front of me without even think about my feeling. Like you admire someone, and the ppl that is very close to you keep on talk bad about your favourite person. How would you feel? My bro say Wan Chean wear a dress at the MyFM 10th celebration very ugly. HELLO!! She never pick the dress. Is the ppl at backstage pick for her. He keep on saying she very ugly. A tomboy wear a dress. HELLO!! So what!! The dress she wore doens't look like dress also. Is something like a space shirt, plus she wear a pant inside. When the final competition, the judges all ask her to try to wear high heels but she don't want to because she don't like to wear and got people ask her to wear dress also she don't want. What's the problem? Tomboy cannot sing ar..tomboy cannot have fans. How tomboy also she is a girl. She still need to marry. She still need to give birth. Is it in the law that tomboy cannot wear dress? It depend on how you wear. Plus, the dress is the MYFM ppl choose for her to wear. You think a new ppl can choose their own clothing. All the new ppl also can't choose their own clothing. Do you think a tomboy will choose a dress to wear? The dress also not like dress. The dress is also like boy style wan. Do you all know China's Li Yu Chun? She also is a tomboy what. She also got wear some sort of dress also what but why nobody say about her. Is it she from China that is better than Wan Chean that's from Malaysia. We're Malaysian. Yes, you can support other ppl from other country but do not step your own country's singer or actor. They too wan to be famous but Malaysia do not have this kind of industry. No matter how good they sing or act, they can't be famous because Malaysia do not have entertainment industry. So, why can't we give them a little support. Some ppl they have good luck and they can go to Taiwan to become a famous singer like Nicholas Zhang Dong Liang. You think he become famous in Malaysia. He become famous in Taiwan because Taiwan have this kind of industry. And my friend Lee Yan Ling. She always say Wan Chean this Wan Chean that. Hello! I'm your friend. You know I pick her as my favourite singer so can't you just tolak-ansur a bit. Don't talk bad about her in front of me. You can talk bad about her behind of me. Everytime also you 'step' me, why? Is it because I'm not as pandai as you. You are in 1st and I'm in 2nd class. You know how hurt am I? U think i very happy that I've been left behind last year. I'm the only wan not same class with you all. I feel bad about it. You think because of this you can step me. Eventhough, I'm not as pandai as you, as bijak as you, always get no1 in class but I don't but I still have feelings. I know you like Chris Brown but did you hear me say bad about him. I did not even say one thing about him. Why you can't? Is it hard for you not to say bad about Wan Chean? Is she that bad? Everything I do or I pick, you'll say I stupid why go pick that. I very hurt wan you know. U think I don't have feelings ar. I know you all very pandai and bijak not like me so stupid and dumb but can't you all think about my feelings. My UPSR result, my Form1 and 2 class , my favourite singer, what i do and pick. Everything also you all bantah. I like Wan Chean just like YanLing like Chris Brown and Heizen like DavidCook. Maybe I'm a little weird choose a tomboy but her singing is good what. Or maybe I low-class because I choose a chinese and you all very high-class choose all Hollywood and very famous wan. I know you all high-class but think about me ok? My bro, she always say I like tomboy and hear all rubbish song but all the song he hear also rubbish but I did not say a word about it. But he keep on saying this saying that. This is what you call brother. In the law say cannot admire tomboy wan is it. I just don't like what they do. Can't they understand my feeling. -.-

-StephyStango-

No comments: