Sunday, August 10, 2008

Birthday Party..Sad Friendship

Wow..on the next monday I and my friend maybe going out to KLCC to celebrate their b'day but one bih problem exist..that's my dad..he seem to agree but also disagree..i do not know whether he let or not..And my friend and I are planning to watch movies..but I think I won't go. Because go KLCC also I don know my dad allowed or not..so if he allowed..I will go there just to walk around and eat. When time for them to watch movie then I'll go back home. I'm a bit sad but nevermind cuz I hope to watch the next movie in cinema is with my family not friends..Because if it's family..I do not need to spend a cent on it but with friend I need to spend on ticket and food so that's the problem. But 1 thing going out with friends is good because i can have a lots of fun. So, if cannot go out also. nevermind la. Because this 2 years I really go out with friends a lot of time. the 1st time is gathering for Standard 6, 2nd time is mine and Yan Ling's birthday and the last time is go to bookfair with Heizen they all. I really hope that my parents will let me go because it'll be fun, never watch movie also nvm cuz I not so enjoy watching movie in cinema. One wish...Just let me go because is a friend who i knew since I standard 1 birthday. How can I miss it. Is her 14th birthday and our 8th anniversary (playing only la). Really hope I can go, if not..HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO YOU ELENA!!!

And 1 more thing, my friend Vivien and Elena got a bit problem. Celebrate together does not matter anyway. Why do you want to count so much. It should be a happy birthday party because maybe Roseanna is going and Yan Ling. YES!! Is Yan Ling. She barely goes out woth friends. So lucky that she can goes out with us..Why do you wan to make this happy feelings fade away. Futhermore, they are going to watch movie even though I'm not but i atill hope you all are happy. Yan Ling are following you all to watch movie. How Lucky!! Don't count too much about it. Friend is for ever. What for you all want a complicated friendship. So, to Vivien who are reading this, I'm telling you. I HOPE YOU CAN CELEBRATE WITH US AND GOOD BACK ELENA BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT MY FRIEND TO FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER. BIRTHDAY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPY NOT FIGHTING. FUTHERMORE, THEY GOING TO HAVE SOME FUN ACTIVITIES AND YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY IT. SO, PLEASE FRIEND BACK WITH ELENA. DON'T FIGHT ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT FRIENDS IS FOREVER!!

-StephyStango-

No comments: