Saturday, August 16, 2008

Prank for My Lovely Bro..

Yesterday, when I was blogging my bro suddenly appear behind me and say 'oh blogging la. Sure got view me wan.' I say I never, u also not leng chai what for i view your dumb blog. Then, he walk away. Actaully, I got his blog URL so I enter his blog a comment something on the cbox but i fake the name la. I put Stephy and then I put my e-mail add at the place there and write, 'you so handsome when you hold the band stick.' Haha! Just play play with him only. Then, when he came back he check, he say 'Eh...who is Stephy. I'm sure is you.' Then I pretend to look blur and say ' What Stephy? I don't know anyone name Stephy.' Then, he leave the message without comment back.

So, just now when chatting with Heizen. I suddenly remember back the prank. So, I use another ppl's name, that is Mandy and comment 'Hi, I'm from TAR College..I saw you b4..U take QS ryt..I'm civil engineering' Haha..Hope it works. Heizen read that comment and say if she play together what will my bro do. I say nothing wan. U try but don't put real name. Then she really put Cristy and wrote 'U working for HSM Icetour ryt..i think i saw you briefing but why u did not work on Friday?' something like that la. I laugh until cannot stop and stomach pain. Then, when I think over how can my bro know. He saw i blogging so he know my blog name. Then, I say why I so stupid go put Stephy. I tell Hei thn she say not because of that, is because i got write my e-mail so he can link it and see who is it. I slap my forehead and say 'WHY I SO STUPID WAN??!!' I tell Heizen I don't wan to play anymore. Won't sucess wan. I ask Heizen after this don't play if not he really thinks he got a lot of ppl like him but when I tell him the truth he'll scold me and fight with me. So, I ask Heizen don't play anymore. Let him slowly forget about it. Haha!!

So, 2 more days till the outing day. Just now Rose call me, I was so shocked. it's been a long time since Rose call me. She say she never on9 (cuz I sms and ask her) and she ask me got anything to ask her or not. I ask what time she coming to my hse..maybe going back by LRT and movie time is 11.20 morning. Then, I say that's all. We hung up the phone. So, both of us are very excited about the outing (I think). Hope it faster come because today is Saturday and tomorow is Sunday..Haha..still got about thirty something hour. Must think got what to do to make the time past faster. Haha.

-StephyStango-

No comments: