Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Yes To Anything!!

On Tuesday, I ask my father whether I can go KLCC or not. At first, he say see that day can or not. Then, I say always see first then last minute call my friend come and fetch me ar. Then my father say okla okla. You plan adi tell me. YES!! Then I ask can I watch movie also. He say YES. Wow!! I thought he was going to scold me. Instead of scolding me, he let me go. So Miracle. I was so happy that I jump up and shouter the word 'YES'. After that, my mind flash over some word that ia 'MOTHER'. Yes..I not yet ask my mother yet. So I wait until yesterday. Yesterday, I ask my mum whether I can go. My mum say watch what. I say watch with friends. She ask watch what. Then, I say daddy let. On the spot she say YES. Wow, for the first time i thought that my life so good. My parents was not that bad. At least, they never scold me and just let me go. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!! I'm so happy but I still need to wait until monday. I hope Monday is tomorow so I can skip school and hangout with my friends around KLCC and watch movie. Think also so happy.

-StephyStango-

No comments: