Friday, August 15, 2008

AJK Kooperasi..

Today, I have to stayback to go for meeting in 5Sn1 for AJk Kooperasi. I'm still a percubaan so don't have a name tag. Go in only Foo Jia En adi standing there waiting. I, MinYi and Sue Mayne quickly get in and grab a seat. Then, she say everybody here adi. No one answer. Then, she shout only 1 person tell me she can't be here today so why today so many people absent. Then, she say got ppl never respect senior. Suddenly she shout GohXinYi and KoaySzeQian's name that they never respect senior. Whenever they saw senior they won't ucap so they kena. I was very terkejut because both of them just sitting in front of me and MinYi and they are our tugas day senior. Then, she say she need ajk percubaan to menyesuaikan diri stayback. So, percubaan every week need to stayback 1 day while the senior is ganjil and genap. The first percubaan name she call is me. I was so terkejut. She say Monday can or not. I say okla but actually I'm not sure. Actually my mum ask me to stay wednesday but I don't know how to tell. Then, got ppl tell adi stay wednesday, so wednesday is full. Then, MinYi tell me she wan wednesday. I tell her wednesday is full choose other day. Then, JiaEn say who can stay on monday. I tap minyi ask her to raise her hand if not she gonna tugas with other ppl that she don't know. Then, she raise up her hand. So, we are safe. Tugas together on the same day back. Hahaha. After dividing the stayback group, she say ok you all may go back now. I was so shocked.The meeting end at one o'clock instead of two o'clock. I ask my mum to come at two so I have to go and call my mum now. While waiting for our mum, we went to toilet and then we walk past the bilik masakan. Our friend is inside there eating what they have cook. We shout 'Fatimah, belanjalah..lapar la'. She say yes. Then, we faster go in and eat. Their cooking is very good. We like the most is the rice. I think is tomyum if i'm not wrong. Then, we walk back to the canteen to take our bag and wait for our mum. On the way, we saw Kassandra. Then, we faster shout 'Selamat sejahtera senior'. Then we laugh. She say don't play play la. Then we say, we must respect senior. Haha. She say if we ucap 1 more time she gonna beat us. Then, we walk slowly back to canteen and go to the pondok to wait for our mum. When I walk past the senior, I didin't notice them so I just walk by. Then, SueMayne come running and tell me and MinYi that we walk past the senior without ucap. Then, we all shout 'HAHHHH..WE CAN'T SEE THEM OH'. She say nvm la think nothing gua. So, we just leave it. So, when school reopens 1st day I need to stayback adi..haiz..how to tell my mum. I plan to tell her after I go to KLCC. Scared afterward she say she don't let me go. Haha. So naughty.

-StephyStango-

No comments: