Friday, August 15, 2008

Can't Stop!!

Today so happy...I can't stop blogging about the outing on Monday. Very very very very happy!! Don't know why..I just wan to talk about it to everybody so they can share the happiness together with me. So that day Rose is coming to my hse then my mum gonna send us to Elena's hse. On the way, I'll stop to pick up Vivien. So, we no need to 'ma fan' Elena to come to our hse and fetch.Then, my shopping list..(perasan), I wan to buy :

~*~ Geek Abroad (a book)
~*~ A Blue Colour Strap (for MinYi)
~*~ Bracelet for All Of Us (remembrance..yanling must have also)
~*~ A Cake (for Vivi and Ele's B'day)

Hehe..like very rich hor..but not sure wan la.Sure also is the MinYi wan and the belt. But, I'm very happy la. Super duper HAPPY. Don't know what to wear that day. I wanted to wear the new jeans-dress but I can't because I don't like to wear dress or skirt to walk around. I prefer jeans. So call boy-boy style. If I wear boy-boy style, I feel very comfortable. Not like girl style. Scare this scare that. BB style..nothing wan, no need to scare of a thing also. Oh Ya! I wan to buy B'day present for my mum also. Haha.Not sure yet la.

-StephyStango-

No comments: