Monday, August 18, 2008

The Outing!!

Ok, we are back from the outing. It's ok. We went there at about 10 o'clock. We went to collect our tickets first. After that, we go buy Auntie Anne because I and Vivien not yet eat breakfast. Then, we went into Cold Storage to buy snacks but there's nothing, so we went into guardian. I bought mineral water and they bought other stuffs. Then, we went into Toy's R Us. After that, is about 11 o'clock. So they stuff everything into my bag so I can curi-curi bring inside. We went to buy popcorns and water then we went in. We go to the toilet first so that we won't miss anything when the movie is playing. We watch Wall-E. The character in the show is so CUTE!! The baby is so CUTE. After the movie, we went to the Sushi-King but too bad, there's no place for 7 of us to sit. So, we went down to KFC and it's full. So, they say why don't we go to Avenue K, so I bring them there. We buy cake for Vivien and Elena and we ate Burger King. After that, we walk around because Heizen want to buy present for Elaine and Yuen San. They bought a bag for Elaine and a necklace for Yuen San. Then we went to kinokuniya. Heizen, Vivien, Roxie and Michelle went through the magazine side. I, Elena and Rose went through the main doors. When we were walking, one American women suddenly give something. I thought it was a flyers and I took it. When I look at it, is Kinokuniya voucher worth RM10 then I say thank you and they were smiling at me. We say after we enter the Kinokuniya..' We love American'. The voucher is only avaible since 1st of September. So I'll have to wait until 1st September.








After that, we went to Coffee Bean and Vivien and Elena eat their cake at there. After that, Roxanne tell me she saw Tiffany.




R : Oh..I saw Tiffany.


Me : Where?


R : Up there..coming down


Me : OMG


R : I told her we at Coffee Bean.


Me : Just act like I don't know.


M : She saw me adi.


Me : Nvm. I pretend I don't know


R : They never come here. They go adi


Me : Ok.


M : Which wan is Tiffany?


R : The damn straight hair wan.


Me : So bad la you (I look behind and saw them going down the escalator)




Then, I just leave it. I saw them. I saw how Tiffany looks like and Grace but when I saw Jamie. I just look back at Roxie. Then, Elena, Rose and I go back 1st because we sit Elena's car and they go back by LRT. We went inside Avenue K see got anything or not. Nothing so we come back out then we saw Heizen they all que-ing to buy ticket then I ask Michelle to come and took a few pictures.



-StephyStango-

No comments: