Monday, August 11, 2008

Not Fair

Today, I ask my mother again whether she allowed to go out or not. Then I say Elena's mum are going to fetch. Then, she say:
Mother : I got say let you go meh..your dad got say let you go meh..u all 'gak gan' only ma
I was like 'OMG'. Why don't let me go? So, I say wait until my dad come back then I'll ask him. After that at home,
Bro : Mom this friday I go to watch HSM Ice Tour with friends
Mom : Oh, what time? Go la.
Then, I stared at my mum. WTH. She let my bro go but don't let me go. You all sure think because he's a boy and older but he goes out with friend everyday, every week, and every year. I just go out with friends when they birthday or gathering or book fair. He without purpose also can everyday go out. I just go out when birthday or whatever. I never go out when there are no purposes. I was so angry that I throw the bowl inside the sink and just leave it there. Always I want to do something they sure don't let me do but my bro..100% the answer is yes!!

____________________________________________________________________

Today, I ask 'W' whether she got go to KLCC with her senior or not. She say no then she say I got go or not. She say if I got go means she can go cuz she tumpang my car. The problem is I also tumpang ppl's car how she wan to tumpang car. Then, I keep on telling her no place no place but she still say you sit on my lap lah. I say 'Dai Jie, 1 car maksimum can only 7 ppl..add you 8 ppl how to sit on lap. You think i still 3 years old. eventhough I'm small but I still got my size wan not sit lap can wan' She still don't wan to hear. Haiz, some more say wan to follow us walk. I say can't she keep on asking the reason..why leh...

-StephyStango-

No comments: