Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No more hard feelings..

On Saturday, Hei tell me that 'she' got blog, ask me go to read it. So I read it, at first I'm quite angry and sad because 'she' say is because of me 'she' and her BFF only fight. Hey, before I very friend with her BFF also they all got fight. 'She' say i got hasut her BFF so that's y her BFF only don friend her. I confess I got hasut a bit but I only say 'she' treat me badly only what. I never try to replace anyone. I'm just me. I want to be who I wan to be not anyone else. Especially 'her', what for I replace her. If she ask me whther or not I wan to replace her, I surely say what for, First, i don't like her attitude on how 'she' treat her friend and me. Second, 'she' is too sensitive. Three, 'she' don't like any of her BFF to mixed with anyone around. What kind of ppl is this. 'She' think 'she' very good until all the ppl wan to replace her.-vommit-. Too 'zi lian' adi. On that day, I really very angry. Thn, I think and think. What for I angry, what she say doesn't matter. I'm ust wasting my time feel angry about her. I told myself to forget about her. So I need to renew myself by deleting everything that have relation with 'her'. I deleted 'her' number, msn and friendster (maybe but probably will). I need to forget about 'her'. About her BFF, I will not be so friend with 'her' BFF. 'HER' BFF will forever not my best friend. She belongs to 'her'. I don't want because of 'her' BFF, I kena backstabbed by anyone. So now, I have no more hard feelings. I feel very happy now without any worries on how ppl think about me. Remember, no matter how ppl thinks about you, it doesn't matter,the most important is how you think about yourself and who you want to be. This will change ppl's mind on how they think about you. Believe in yourself and you'll be happy forever.

-StephyStango-

No comments: