Friday, October 10, 2008

Stock!

When science period, Pn. Roziah ask me, MinYi and SueMayne to help her collect stock and replace stock. I go take the koop key while both of them need to help teacher take things. After that, we open koop and wait for the snack to come. We carry them in and put it on the table. Thn, got 1 girl say want to photostat so we help her. Thn, we closed the door, suddenly got ppl come and ask us to help her. So we opened it back and help. Thn, we lock it and another girl come and say wan to buy but we adi padlock the door. Suddenly, I notice the water stock guy come. I recognize him because he very fierce wan. Anyone block him, he will just scold only. Thn, we opened it back and check stock and chop the KOOP chop on the invoice. After that, it's 9.40, my time to rehat because I tugas today. I was so angry because I never go in finish the process skill. I replace the stock and SueMayne help me. After finish waktu bertugas, I faster faster run to library to finish the Science Process Skill. Heizen borrow me her book to copy on. Haha, so bad!! Thn back to class, Pn. Nik never come. We watch the japanese movie. It's very nice. Very mysterious and scary and fishy. But we don't have time to watch finish. I only watch until the 3rd ppl die. Hope next time we can continue watch the movie. I really want to know who's the murderer.

-StephyStango-

No comments: