Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Changed a Lot..

Recently, I've changed a lot. I feel that when I study in SMKPT, many things changed in different ways. Such as, I'm the only one chinese from SK in my Form 1 class, so I need to improved my mandarin to communicate with them. My hair style, my language and many many things changed a lot. Last time, I don't like the taiwanese actor or actress. I don't like when my friend start to talk this guy handsome or that guy handsome. I think it is very annoying. But now, I admit there are some taiwan actor are very handsome (stupid ryt?). Such as Aaron Yan Ya Lun, Jiro Wang Dong Zheng and Wang Zi. But I never like my friend always say they handsome because I still think it is annoying. From I like to watch english movie becomes like to watch Taiwan movie such Brown Sugar Macchiato and Pi Li MIT. From like to hear english song become like to hear mandarin song. Haiz..I've changed a lot. My hairstyle, from even length become layer. From layer become short hair and even have fringed. Last time, I never thought of what hairstyle I want. As long as is not to bad and is ok to me. But now, I wish I could cut short hair because now a lot of short hairstyles are really cool and nice.

Aaron Yan Ya Lun..Jiro Wang Dong Zheng
Wang Zi

I changed a lot ryt????
-StephyStango-

1 comment:

M IN EE said...

not more than me la!!