Thursday, November 27, 2008

Holiday..

Today I woke up at 11 a.m. So late. Woke up watch t.v and surf internet. Log in to facebook and found that Rose online. So chat with her until 1.30 p.m. Suddenly, she offline. She offline a few times. She say her laptop suddenly off. So, nvm. I also went offline and go to bath. The whole day, I just surf internet, listen to songs and watch t.v. Wan to do my holiday alert but today very lazy so tomorow I must do more. Yesterday, I saw the advertisment for the movie 'Bolt'. Looks like very funny. Today, is the first day 'Twilight' on screen. Don't know when I can watch it. If I can't watch it means maybe I'll buy the book and read. My mum say the movie not nice but I wanted to watch it. Whatever la, maybe got ciplak wan thn I buy and watch also can. Now raining, thought want to go pasar malam. Unfortunately, it rains heavily. Must see when the rain stop only can go.

-StephyStango-

No comments: