Saturday, July 11, 2009

CHEE HOONG!!!

During kelas tambahan on Thursday, Chee Hoond come to our class and chat with Ah Goh and Sze Qian. I just sit beside SzeQian so I can hear what she saying. At first, they talk about 'K' wan. So, I do essay that Datin ask to do. After finish, CheeHoong also go back to her class. Thn, I went and sit in front of SzeQian. So the 4 of us include YanLing also chat. Suddenly, CheeHoong come back. So together chat. Suddenly, the CheeHoong say that YanLing love me oh. At first, I didn't really hear what they are saying. Thn, I heard about it adi. I also deny. She say always when she wan to bully me that time, YanLing sure protect me wan. Thn, Goh also say that she thinks that way. What the heck la. We are normal wan ok. Goh say when tuition half way, YanLing will put her head on my shoulder and I also will put give her a feeling that we are lesbian. What La!! Thn, we also say we are friends from primary school until now. So is best friend not the lesbian type. CheeHoong so bad. Say we are lesbian. Where got la.

~*~My LiFe mY sTyLe~*~

1 comment:

xiAn_ said...

lesbian??
NO.! NO.!