Friday, July 17, 2009

Girls Generation (SNSD)

Recently, quite obsessed with korean singer. I heard about a girl group name Girls' Generation. So, decided to look at them. When, I saw one of their mv. I was stunt. 9 girls group. All also so beautiful. The next day, CheeYan told me that, all 9 of them got do plastic surgery b4. Wah!! No wonder so beautiful. Haiz. Nvm. Continue to watch their mv. I saw one of girl quite fake la the face. But got 2 quite beautiful. All 9 of them very good in dancing. But too bad. PLASTIC SURGERY. Chee Yan tell me to check properly. So, I compare their last time photo and recently wan. Really got changes. Their eyes become bigger and the face become nicer. I don know they naturally turn like that or really plastic surgery but they are not bad la.

~*~My LiFe mY sTyLe~*~

1 comment:

Private Gossip said...

Absolutely correct!It doesnt matter whether they got do plastic surgery or not!The most important is they r really pretty!No one cares wad their past is!People nowadays care about the song they sing in future!N their dance moves!