Thursday, April 30, 2009

3 Hands...






Today from 10.10, me, MinYi and SueMayne stay in the koop until 1 something with two other junior, Inez and Chiew Min. We stay there because we don't want to sit in the hall and hear the Datin talk crap. So, we stay in the koop and hear from inside. We have fun staying inside. Drinking water, eating and talking. Then MinYi say why don't we photostat our face. I say don't want...face very dangerous. Then, she say hand...so this is the picture..


MinYi has ruin the picture by signing her name with JJ and Junki's name on it. Me and SueMayne put our own name. Only she put her idol name. Haiz....SueMayne is a bit of angry when she say MinYi write JJ and Junki's name on it. Actually at the end, left of SueMayne's hand a word say 'FRENS FOREVER'. But cannot see. Then, me, and MinYi did another one. This wan SueMayne don't want to do and it's a bit cacat.


Kind of cacat ryt..nvm la..also quite nice. The left one is mine and the right wan is MinYi's.



Yesterday, I surf the net and I found YaLun and GuiGui's picture so nice.

Looks so nice ryt...wah...YaLun-shuai and GuiGui so beautiful. Both of them together so good..Haha...suddenly I so crazy adi. Different side of me.

~*~My LiFe mY sTyLe~*~

No comments: