Friday, April 17, 2009

Love

A husband and wife have love each other for 30 years. They have a daughter that live in America and came back once every 3 years. Everyday, they went through a happy and free live. They went to climb mountain, walk around their beautiful garden, water their plants and talk about their old times together.
One day, husband woke up in the middle of the night, and thank the god for giving him such a beautiful and good wife to accompany him to go through his life. Suddenly, he has a weird feeling in his hand and to his suprise, he found out that his wife pee in the middle of night. By the next morning, his wife can't woke up anymore.
Many relatives and friends went to his wife funeral. Many ppl console him. When all the relative reach the funeral, he went up to tha stage and say, ' Thank you for coming to my beloved wife's funeral. All of you no need to worry about me, I already have my own plan,' He give away all his plants to the relative that came to his wife's funeral. To no one notice, his plan has already begun.
When all the relatives already leave the funeral, he put a cup of water and a pill in front of him on the table.He can't face that he'll be living without his beloved wife with loneliness. When he want to put the pill in his mouth, suddenly, his phone rang. Is her daughter from America. He picked up the phone, 'Dad, I coming back from America now. I'm at the airport. Dad, I love you!,'
He can't control his feeling anymore. He cry out. On that moment, he realize that he just want to be felt being love and the feeling of loving ppl.
Actually, we just need to make a simple call to our parents and say ' I Love You,' Is already enough, eventhough we're not beside them.

~*~My LiFe mY sTyLe~*~

No comments: