Saturday, April 11, 2009

Grow Up Adi Lo.

Grow up does not mean about my height or whatever. Is my action and feeling. Now, I only want my result to get good grades. I feel like I grow up adi leh. Now, I won't a little bit than cry or get angry. My mum counseling really works (long time ago la) . Haha! My mum say from now on, don't mind about friend matters, just focus on study. Without academic, we can't go futher. We must study good so that our future is as bright as the sun. So, now I must study hard adi. Intervensi coming and folio need to pass up. Now intervensi, I target Math, BM, Science and KH must get A. I hope la. Must try, never get also nvm at least I got work for it. Of course I hope other subject also get la. But Geo is too hard for me. But I'll still try my best to get all A's. Pray for me! Haha! Now, academic are really too important to me. I think if I never work for it, than the result is bad, I'll cry out. I wish all my friends will get all A's in all the subject. Suddenly feel so grow up!! Hahahahaha!!

~*~My LiFe mY sTyLe~*~

No comments: