Friday, April 24, 2009

Senior's Signature.

This week, I need to take all my Form 5 senior's signature. Got 11 ppl in 2 weeks time. I try lo but I never take on monday and tuesday because is exam day. On Wednesday, I thought wan to take Senior Jen Ai wan, but she say go kelas tambahan first, next day only find her. So Wednesday, never take any signature. But got ask Senior CSC, she ask me and MinYi to write sentence with 10 Fahrenheit songs in it. For your information, she like Fahrenheit and Wu chun la. So all ppl go ask her also sure got kaitan with fahrenheit. On thursday morning, get her signature then go ask Senior Saabrinaa, she ask to sell 10 tin and 3 gatorade. Haiz...gatorade very hard to sell wan. Thn, senior JoYee, she ask to find 10 things in KOOP that cost RM15. Next morning, go take senior Saabrinaa's signature and JoYee but....senior JoYee at first wanted to sign wan, suddenly she give back me and ask to sell all the 10 things than only can get her signature. Dissapointed. Go find senior LingLing, she ask me to download songs for her. But she only ask MinYi a few question only than sign adi. So easy. Senior PekKee ask MinYi to think 10 interesting games. For me, she ask me go sing song the Senior ManYi. I was so shock. She somemore ask me to sing JayChou's song. I not so good at singing somemore. Thn, I go there and ask her what to do first. She ask me to find 10 thing that cost RM11.70. Thn, I say senior PekKee ask me to sing song to you. She look at PekKee and then, she say sing la. She wanted to close book and look at me. But i say, nvm senior just continue to read books and don care about me. Than, she say ok. When, I finish singing. She say ok go get that senior's signature. I go Senior PekKee signature that time, she say why so fast wan. Cheh, not nice to play also. Than, sign for me adi. Haha..So embarasing. Than, Senior SuZanne, she ask me to seel 10 water and senaraikan 50 thing that got sale in KOOP. Haiz...still got 3 more senior to go...I always can't find senior JenAi. Don't know why.

~*~My LiFe mY sTyLe~*~

No comments: