Friday, April 3, 2009

Busy Week.

I'm very busy this week. On Wednesaday, I have three test : Seni, Moral and History. On Tuesday night, I need to study three subjects. But, I lazy so only read through only. The Seni never read also.Haiz. Kelas tambahan on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday after school. Thursday, 5 something in the evening, start to on the computer and do Geography folio. Do until 8 something...FINISH!!!YES!! At last. History on the go. Friday, bad luck, from morning till evening. Morning morning go to school, saw what I don't want to saw. Lining up, Yan Ling knock me at somewhere that's very pain. In class, need to take the chair to give MinYi. What happen, the leg of the chair knock the wall and the chair knock my tummy. So Pain!! BM, never bring buku peribahasa. KH, cut wrong kayu, go home must save it from the disaster. Syelek kayu until the syelek also gone. Gum the kayu until gum wrong side. Haiz!! What happen leh? Back at home, playing computer and then suddenly...no INTERNET! Took out the kayu and see how to save it. The kayu that I gum, came out. ARGGGG!! So exhausted!! Pour the thing inside the kayu come out...to my suprise got paku come out everywhere..then I remember, I got take paku. Go kutip the paku. Put it back properly. The table is a mess. See also tired. Then, INTERNET is back. Thank god!! At least one thing that can make me calm down. What a bad day I'm having.

~*~My LiFe mY sTyLe~*~

No comments: